While Interlibrary Loan is provided free of charge to current Drexel Students, Faculty and Staff, the cost is absorbed by the library. Before making a request, we ask that you check to see if the library already owns the item by searching the Drexel Libraries Online Catalog and/or Find e-Journal. For books, also check E-ZBorrow
Let us get it for you when:
- The item you want is in off-site storage (books/articles), and other Drexel Libraries (articles)
- The item you want is checked out, lost, missing, not on shelf, on order or otherwise not available.
- The item you want is not owned by Hagerty Library.
- You are unable to come to Drexel University Libraries (distance learning students and faculty only)
- You want a digitized copy of a journal article or book chapter that is not on-line (faculty only)