While Interlibrary Loan is provided free of charge to current Drexel Students, Faculty and Staff, the cost is absorbed by the library. Due to the nature of ILL, items requested may not be used on course reserve. Before making a request, we ask that you check to see if the library already owns the item by searching the Drexel Libraries Online Catalog and/or Find e-Journal.
Let us get it for you when:
- The item you want is in off-site storage (books/articles), and other Drexel Libraries (articles)
- The item you want is lost, missing, not on shelf, on order or otherwise not available.
- The item you want is not owned by your home library.
- You are unable to come to Drexel University Libraries (distance learning students and faculty only)
- You want a digitized copy of a journal article or book chapter that is not on-line (faculty only)
- The item you want is not a textbook required for a class.